Learn with GovDirections
Becoming aware of bid opportunities and bid history is the first and most important step when entering the government market. Equally important is learning the 'mechanics' of government contracting. One small misstep costs time, money, and perhaps that well deserved contract. Whether you are just starting out or seeking to propel forward this information can help take you to the next level.
Learn with Tips
Try these helpful short reads to improve your interaction with Government Officials.
- Tips for Website Design When Marketing to Government
- Does your Website Speak to Governments?
- Tips for Leaving Voicemail Messages that Get Prospect to Take Action
- White Papers: Not the Most Innovative Idea...But a "Must-Have" for Successful Government Contractors
- More Compelling Reasons to Offer White Papers
- Transparency: A Hot Button in Government Contracting
- Five Simple Tips for Creating Rapport with Government